Join OUR team. Earn MORE money.
ABC Worldwide Transportation is now hiring a dedicated and self-motivated Accountant-Bookkeeper to work full-time in our San Mateo based office. This multi-tasking position requires Quick Books Enterprise experience, computer literacy and a solid work history. We provide the tools, you provide the service!
Benefits of Partnering with ABC include:
• ABC provides all equipment, workspace and additional training
• Compensation is negotiable and based on experience
• Flexible hours and work benefits
Plus, extra compensation for additional certifications!
What will you be doing?
• Preparing journal entries and reconciling general ledger, monthly bank statements and subsidiary accounts.
• Creating monthly financial statements, including distributing monthly revenue and processing payroll.
• Monitors revenues and expenditures, ensuring data is recorded in the company’s financial accounting system.
• Calculates and prepares reimbursement billings and tracks receivables; reconciles monthly accounts receivable.
• Makes audit schedules for external auditors and acts as a liaison between the company and auditors.
• Assists with the fiscal year-end and fixed asset accounting.
What do you need to get started?
• Degree from a 4 year college or university with major coursework in accounting, finance or economics
• 1 year of general accounting experience
• Computer literate/ 55 WPM
• Upbeat, positive attitude
• Ability to multi-task is essential
To Schedule an Interview Contact:
Or Apply In Person!
15 S. Bayshore Blvd.
San Mateo, CA 94401
9:00 a.m. -5:00 p.m.
Interested in an employment opportunity at ABC Worldwide Transportation? Please fill out the form, attach your resume and submit your application!