Join OUR team. Earn MORE money.
ABC Worldwide Transportation is currently seeking a skilled mechanic to work 5-6 days a week in our San Mateo based office. This multi-tasking position is responsible for displaying advanced knowledge of automotive systems and Diesel Cummins trucks. Our ideal candidates should be familiar with brakes and alignments, vehicle types such as Ford, Lincoln and Cadillac/ Stretch Limousines, Vans and Mini Buses and must be able to work independently with minimal supervision. We provide the shop and tools, you provide the service!
Why work for ABC?
• ABC provides all shop space, tools and additional training
• Compensation is negotiable based on experience
• Flexible hours and work benefits
Plus, extra compensation for ASE Certification!
What will you be doing?
• Perform work on vehicles in accordance with ABC’s standards (i.e. brake pads, rotors, alignments, etc.)
• System diagnostics of any malfunction and performing repairs.
• Full automotive troubleshooting and testing.
• Work with Cadillac, Lincoln, Mercedes, Ford, Diesel Cummins, Allison and Ford Bus models.
Advanced understanding and hands-on experience in:
• A/C System
• Steering System
• Charging System
• Torque Wrench
• Power Tools
What do you need to get started?
• 25 years or older
• Valid CA driver’s license
• Diagnostic Skills
• Must be able to work independently and with minimal supervision
• Upbeat, positive attitude
To Schedule an Interview Contact:
Or Apply In Person!
15 S. Bayshore Blvd.
San Mateo, CA 94401
9:00 a.m. -5:00 p.m.
Interested in an employment opportunity at ABC Worldwide Transportation? Please fill out the form, attach your resume and submit your application!