Meetings & Corporate Events
At ABC Worldwide Transportation, our Meetings & Events services cater to the individual needs of our valued customers. We specialize in a wide variety of corporate and personal group transportation, and employ experienced professionals that can assist with all aspects of coordination involved with planning your program. Our key features include:
- Corporate Pricing
- Centralized Billing
- Usage Reports
- Assigned Account Managers
- On-site Management
- Complete Manifest Management
- Professional Chauffeurs
- 24 hour Customer Support
Handling the transportation of a company’s C-level executives is the backbone of our business. ABC Worldwide Transportation has over 30 years of experience in providing safe, reliable rides to many F500 companies most senior employees. We understand that time is money, and dedicate ourselves to delivering the right combination of service and value in every trip. Our experienced staff will:
- Work closely with Event Planners prior to event to ensure all route details and manifests are reviewed and correct.
- Stage all vehicles and chauffeurs prior to the event for client’s convenience.
- Inspect vehicles and chauffeur technology before the start of the event.
- Provide recovery vehicles for event in case of unforeseeable conditions such as traffic, equipment malfunctions or manifest changes.
ABC Worldwide Transportation offers premier Road Show transportation services. We understand the importance of exact timing and meeting tight deadlines, and will work with clients schedules so that changes can be anticipated, modifications can be made and potential problems can be remedied.
- Pre-Program Planning: Our staff will work with a client directly or through a third party booker to implement the most effective transportation schedule for a Road Show. Every program can be modified last minute to accommodate Road Show passengers.
- Real-Time Trip Monitoring: 24 hour live dispatch team to monitor your Road Show. Each member of our dispatch staff is extensively trained on tracking and logistics technology. These individuals will serve as a liaison between passengers, bookers and chauffeurs, and can make itinerary changes or trip modifications if necessary.
- Route Coordination: Road Show bookers and clients will be provided with a main contact Road Show coordinator. Working with venue and event planners, this coordinator will find the quickest, most reliable route between meeting locations so that passengers arrive promptly to their destinations.
- Direct Chauffeur Information: Chauffeur contact information is sent out 24 hours prior to Road Show service. Contact information includes name, phone number, and updated picture of chauffeur.
- Experienced Road Show Chauffeurs: Our staff is comprised of of career Road Show chauffeurs that will provide clients with professional, discrete service during the duration of the Road Show. Each chauffeur has extensive knowledge of San Francisco and the Bay Area, and understands that accuracy is pertinent to every Road Show.
- 30 Years of Corporate Road Show Experience: ABC Worldwide Transportation has been providing worldwide Road Show services to companies for over 30 years. Our goal is to provide you with the most proactive services so you can focus on business, and not logistics.